Quality Assurance (Executive/Senior Executive/Asst. Manager/Manager)
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of individual contributors that primarily includes but not limited to quality checks of finished product and verification
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan
- Sets priorities for unit to meet daily deadlines
- Responsible to review and approve compliance documents, as per procedures or need
- Enforce all prescribed safety rules and regulations, and take prompt corrective action concerning potential safety hazards
- Identify root causes of manufacturing issues and implement corrective action to minimize downtime with a focus on Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics/Quality Assurance) with 2-3 years of experience in reputed Pharmaceutical Company
- Prior experience in herbal drug industry will be highly preferred
- Certification of Quality Control
- Proven experience as a quality assurance officer or relevant role
Salary & Benefits: Salary at par with the industry with other benefits such as Medical & Accidental Insurance, Bonus.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: pune