What Do We Do
Any life science company works, grows, and establishes itself with the help of the research and development department. It is said that R & D is the brain and backbone of life science-based company. In the era of increasing quality and efficacy consciousness amongst consumers and market competition, we believe that we need to further strengthen the existing products using an innovative approach along with new developments.
It is involved in multifarious activities relating to research in the field of Ayurveda, herbal pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, phytochemicals using modern science and technology tactics maintaining the efficacy, safety as well as without diluting the ayurvedic principles and keeping a holistic approach on the priority.
The R&D team is also continuously engaged in developing safe and natural products and technologies for animals and agriculture use. All the technologies and products, developed here are completely natural and do not have any adverse effects on the users or the environment.
HEALTH & OPD PRODUCTS
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS
BVGLSL R&D lab is well equipped to carry out modern research in various areas of life sciences. We follow the standard guidelines and protocols for all the scientific studies. Some of the areas of our R&D activities are:
Phytopharmaceuticals & Cosmoceuticals
- Development and evaluation of phytopharmaceuticals & cosmoceuticals
- Process validation & optimization
- Characterization and identification of biomarkers
- Fingerprinting studies with HPTLC, HPLC, etc.
- Standardization of herbal as well as ayurvedic medicines
- Cell-line study for new molecules
- ELISA based validation
- Molecular studies and determination of DNA from microbes/plant/animal
- Identification and characterization of microorganisms for industrial application
- Development of anti-microbial and efficiency evaluation
- Probiotics and biofertilizers and biopesticides
Preclinical & Cell Biology
- In-vitro efficacy studies of drugs for various diseases
- Pre-clinical cell line & animal studies of drugs for various diseases
- Biochemical and molecular markers assay
Extraction & Standardization
- Isolation and characterization of phytomolecules
- Process development and upscaling
Food & Beverages
- Evaluation of food products
- Evaluation of agricultural products
- Evaluation of animal products
- Evaluation of pesticides
- Shelf life estimation of food products
Formulation & Development
- Development of herbal and modern ayurvedic formulations
- Novel drug delivery system for existing and new drugs, including nano drugs
- Identification, isolation & optimization of microbe based agri-inputs
- Development of crop and disease specific bio/herbal formulations.
BVG Life Sciences Limited R&D unit is involved in interdisciplinary research on evidence based Ayurveda. We have collaborations with National and International Research Institutions and Academic Institutions working in Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceutical, Life Sciences, Agriculture, Medicinal Plants, Herbal product development, Ayurveda, Drug Discovery and many others. Through these alliances we aim to build the research network, share best practices, develop new products and projects conduct evidence based scientific studies. Some of our collaborative institutions are mentioned below :
Results of Our Life Sciences Researches
Herbal Products for Maintaining good health.
Products for Supplementing diet and assisting disease prevention.
Products having cosmetic and therapeutic effects
Products for nourishing crops & Sustaining animal health.