WELCOME TO BVG LIFE-SCIENCES
Lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum,
nec sagittis sem nibh id elit.
Workshop on HPTLC - Bioautography Technique
Bioautography is a means of target-directed isolation of active molecules on chromatograms. Medicinal plants, vegetables and fruits are the sources of a huge number of bioactive lead/scaffolds with therapeutic and nutraceutical importance. Bioautography is a means of target-directed isolation of active molecules on chromatograms.
Who Should Apply
- Post graduate Students of Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biomedicine, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Life Sciences etc
- PhD scholars and researchers working in similar field
Date of Workshop – 20th December 2022
Last date of application – 15th December 2022
Registration – Register yourself at
Amount in INR
|Sr. No.||Delegate Details||Workshop Fees||18% GST||Total|
|1||Post graduate student||1000/- per student per day||180||1180/-|
|2||Researchers and PhD scholars||2000/- per person per day||360||2360/-|
|3||Industrial personnel||3000/- per person per day||540||3540/-|
Highlights and accomplishments of the training:
- Know-how of HPTLC and other chromatographic techniques
- Theory of Bioautography technique
- Applications of the techniques used
- Hands on training of HPTLC and Bioautography
- Participants will receive the required reference material at the time of workshop.
- Working Tea and Lunch will be provided for the participants