WELCOME TO BVG LIFE-SCIENCES
Lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum,
nec sagittis sem nibh id elit.
Microbiology QC Skill Training cum Workshop
This is a two days innovative, interactive industry based educational program designed specifically for students, researchers and laboratory staff who wish to pursue their career in the QC Microbiology field.
This program will focus on both in-process and product release quality control tests. It will provide an overview of relevant methods in each area; however basic technical laboratory skills are assumed as a prerequisite for participation. The training will consist of theory presentations by subject experts and demonstrations of laboratory applications.
Features of the training:
- Auditing the Microbiology Lab
- Microbial Lab QC testing
- Contamination Control
- Laboratory Investigations
- Water testing
- FG/RM testing
- Sterility Assurance
Accomplishments of the training
- Understanding about the current requirements of pharmacopeia and be familiar with good testing procedures from method development / validation through to routine test result interpretation.
- Take preventive actions to avoid false positive or false negative test results
- Develop and optimize testing procedures
- Understand and identify root causes for common issues
Due to the interactive nature of this course, enrollment is limited. We recommend early booking to ensure a place.
Amount in INR
|Sr.no||Delegate Details||Training/ Workshop Fees||18%GST||Total|
|1.||Graduate and Postgraduate student||2500/- Per person||450 /-||2950 /-|
|2.||Researchers and PhD scholars.||3500/- per person||630 /-||4130 /-|
Highlights and accomplishments of the training:
- Know-how on guidelines used in QC
- Theory of Micro-QC technique
- Hands on training on Microbial techniques
- Participants will receive the required reference material at the time of workshop and Certificate after completion
- Tea and Snacks will be provided
Who Should Apply
- Graduate and Post graduate Students of Microbiology, Pharmacy, Biomedicine etc
- PhD scholars and researchers working in similar field